Group DF’s titanium business is represented by following companies:
Titanium mining and enrichment:
- Motronivsk Mining and Concentration Complex (Dnipropetrovsk region, Ukraine)
- Mezhyrichensk Mining and Concentration Complex (Irshansk, Ukraine)
- Valki Ilmenite (Irshansk, Ukraine)
Titanium dioxide production:
- Ukrainian Chemical Products (Armiansk, Ukraine) – previously “Crimea Titan”
Titanium slag, sponge and ingot production:
- Zaporizhzhia Titanium and Magnesium Combine (Zaporizhzhia, Ukraine)*
* Group DF owns 49% of ZTMC
With the titanium dioxide and titanium metals markets growing dynamically worldwide, Group DF plans to establish a vertically-integrated international group of companies covering the entire supply chain, from titanium mining through to production of various titanium end products.
With planned capital investments in facility upgrading and expanding projects as well as in new acquisitions, Group DF aims to become one of the top players on the global titanium market.